So, this has been a pretty big month for me. Not only in terms of the festive season, but also as I've relaunched my illustration and design business. I've been relearning how to blog and promote my work, hopefully in a more successful way than before.
So what have I been up to over the month of December, not just in terms of work, but fun as well?
- Illustration & Jewellery Project // Pink-Haired Astronomy Lover Zahrah
- Haruki Murakami Novel Illustrations Project // Colorless Tsukuru Tazaki and His Years of Pilgrimage
What I’ve been Loving and Lusting Over
- Wish List // 6 Presents I Want for Christmas from Independent Artists & Makers
- Loved Links // 6 Wonderful Ways to Add Festive Cheer to Your Home for Christmas
- You can see more of the things I love over on my Pinterest
- A sneak peek at a cat-themed wooden brooch I’ll be releasing on my Etsy store soon
- Working on my January freebie digital wallpapers (Grab them here!)
- Hokokuji Shrine in Kamakura. Going through my photos from our trip to Japan in October is making me miss that country so damn much!
- My kitty Monty is a bit of a weirdo
- Keep up to date by following me on Instagram
Other Happenings This Month
- Reading // It by Stephen King. Well, I’ve been reading it since August. It is so VERY long. Parts I’ve loved, other parts I was just feeling desperate to get to the end as my interest (and the story) waxed and waned (Follow me on Goodreads)
- Watching // The Good Wife. All kinds of love for this show. I’m into season five now, but Netflix doesn’t have past this point! Please, Netflix, can we have the rest?
- Listening // Weezer, Thank God for Girls
- Playing // The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. I’m so bad at this kind of game. I can never figure out what I’m supposed to do! But then I’ve rarely played this type of game before, so maybe I need to train myself more?
- Eating // ALL the Christmas goodness! Especially stuffing, ham and sprouts
- Learning // Tying to learn how to run my new business! Baby steps …
- Doing // Finishing off painting our flat. Some more trim work do do ;_;