Another little round up of what I've been creating this month, what's new in my stores, and what I've been loving and lusting over.
- Stationery & Jewellery Project // Watercolor illustration of Nerdy Minerva in Vintage Glasses. I’m so delighted with this new portrait illustration in particular.
- Illustration Project // Watercolor illustration of Haruki Murakami’s novel Kafka On The Shore. Another Murakami illustration, and this time of my favourite of his books.
- Freebie // "To Be, Rather than to Seem" Digital Wallpaper. A little watercolour calligraphy digital wallpaper for everyone to download, inspired by the Erin Morgenstern novel, The Night Circus. Comes in two colour options, pink and blue, and sized to fit phones, tablets and laptops / desktops.
What I’ve been Loving and Lusting Over
- Wish List // 6 Adorable Brooches and Pins from Independent Makers
- Loved Linked // 7 Beautiful Examples of Pattern Done Well, from Traditional to Modern
- Creative Spotlight // 6 Remarkable Artists Who Turn Paper Crafts into Art
- You can see more of the things I love over on my Pinterest
- An adorable bit of graffiti of a cat I found while exploring Kamakura, Japan
- It’s been over a year since I painted this tattoo-inspired wall mural in a gin bar in Portrush, Northern Ireland
- My three sleepy cats napping on our bed. They’re loving the amount of sun streaming into our bedroom now spring has come
- A floral wedding invite, with names in calligraphy, that I’ve been working on
- Keep up to date by following me on Instagram
Other Happenings This Month
- Reading // The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern. I borrowed this book at the insistence of a friend, read it in a few days, bought my own copy, and read it again within another few days. I adore books set during this time period with supernatural elements, so really I should have read it sooner. Absolutely obsessed! (Follow me on Goodreads)
- Watching // Penny Dreadful. Again, with its setting and genre, right up my street.
- Listening // The Staves. Beautiful stuff.
- Playing // Still Bioshock, but I’m almost finished!
- Eating // Homemade satay chicken. Healthy and yummy!
- Learning // Brushing up on my sewing skills so I can make a few nice things for our flat
- Doing // Painting pavements for a client. Ouch, it is not pleasant.